Jesse McCartney in Summerland

Jesse McCartney Shirtless in Summerland

I have to admit as cheesy as some of you think of Jesse McCartney, I do like his songs, especially from his latest album, “Right Where You Want Me“. He’s like a male version of Ashlee Simpson, you don’t really like them but you can’t get their songs out of your head. But it’s a bit different with Jesse. I think he’s kinda cute. Although sometimes he looked a bit like Frankie Muniz especially during candid shots and award shows. For Jesse McCartney’s fans out there, hope you will enjoy his shirtless pictures from TV series “Summerland“.

Jesse McCartney Shirtless in Summerland

Jesse McCartney Shirtless in Summerland

131 Responses to “Jesse McCartney in Summerland”
Register to comment easier or log in if you are already a member. Learn how to setup your own avatar here.

1. Elli on June 13th, 2008 at 2:01 am

jesse ur so cute will u date me lol?

2. jesse m. baby girl on June 17th, 2008 at 1:38 am

hey Jesse don’t listen to them other girls that think your ugly cuz your not…I would love to meet you one day…you are sooooooo hot….I also love your songs they rock…my favorite one is beautiful soul you sing that so good! you have an amazing voice! i could listen to your songs all day…no kidding! i really hope you read this because i don’t want to be wasting my time! but if you are reading this then i wouldn’t be because you are soooo worth it….well thanks for reading this and i hope that 1 day i will just be able to meet you or even kiss you! well bye! love always…your favorite shea!

3. gabrielle on June 18th, 2008 at 8:41 pm

jesse call me sexy man i wanna have sex

4. xD on June 21st, 2008 at 3:52 pm

just to clarify, most people of the male gender who claim themselves emo are in fact gay. I’m not saying this to be mean or anything it’s just true. Emo is, in fact, all about fashion and how many straight guys do you see are actually all about fashion? As for this little girl, lily, going around calling herself emo. I’m not gonna be mean to her. I’m just sure that it’s a phase she will hopefully grow out of. It’s pretty dumb for a person to be calling themselves emo in the first place. Only truly emo people would definitely keep that to themselves because in order to be emo you have to be going through some very difficult times. If you think it’s okay to call yourself emo because you have pretty bangs and different clothing then that’s wrong. You might as well be better off calling yourself a vanity slut or whatever. But that’s all.

5. ChyAnn12 on July 2nd, 2008 at 6:43 am

Jesse is so fine!!!!!!!!!! Wish he was mine

6. cheyenne glenn on August 13th, 2008 at 1:14 am

7. alex on August 16th, 2008 at 12:26 am

Does anyone else think that Jesse might just be a little gay?

8. Hera on August 25th, 2008 at 10:27 pm

damn i love the pictures!
    i missed the Summerland…

9. jesse's future wife on September 2nd, 2008 at 12:17 am

hi jesse i luv u i saw your concert saturday it was awesome i want to marry you cause your hot and sweet ands i love your brown hair it is sexy well you are just sexy in general i cant belive you didnt pick me to sing to i cant belive you stood over her with your legs spread i was sooooooooooo jelaous that should have been me i wish it had been luv you baby bye

10. jesse' s future wife on September 2nd, 2008 at 12:20 am

and alex jesse is not gay tohugh online ther are pics of him drunk and shirtlesss he was sexy drunk

11. brooke on October 24th, 2008 at 1:55 am

hey jesse ur so awsome!! love ur music im sooo ur biggest fan♥♥luv ya bye

12. lily's a pig on November 19th, 2008 at 10:13 pm

Jesse is not so hot but…
    Gerard Way and Frabk Iero?!
    what kinda freak is these..
    you have no taste of men, so just shut up!

13. David Byrd on December 3rd, 2008 at 2:09 pm

I think that Jesse Mccartney has one of the most hottest bodies that I have ever seen before. I think that he needs to work out a little bit more. please have more shirtless pics more often

14. rasiapink on December 29th, 2008 at 9:16 pm

I like Jesse Mcartney, and I truly don’t appreciate the comparison to Ash-Face Simpson. His songs are way better than that

15. shorty on January 28th, 2009 at 8:21 pm

wow jesse i love ur music and everything but im not obsessed i was just looking for celeb pics for my wallpaper and the pic of u leaning toward the camera look ing all depressed made me feel all weird but i really don’t know how to explain it
    ur wearing a suit with black tie with out the jacket i luv that pic it definetly made the wallpaper! well i got to go

bye hope i’ll get to see u some time!

16. jesse mccartny on January 28th, 2009 at 8:54 pm

hey wats up guy i read all of ur emails some were sweet and i’ll reply to ur email adresses but not to hurt any ones feilings i like shorty’s the best

oh any one who wants to email me at

17. karlee luvs jesse! on February 20th, 2009 at 7:59 pm

omg!!!! hes so fricken hot w/ out his shirt!!! holy crap i wish i was that girl making out with him (= damn i love himmm!!!!!1

18. Complex on February 20th, 2009 at 11:54 pm

He used to be just a little blonde boy to me.. Now, with his new album and his new style.. Man.. he’s a sexy mofo.
    And SQUARE.. I’m a little upset that you said he’s the male Ashlee Simpson. I think he’s a lot better than her. He’s not great, but I think he’s got some soul.

19. leah on May 8th, 2009 at 7:40 am

hay jess

your a hot cute and funny guy
    a llt of people love you but i love you more

love you long time

20. leah on May 8th, 2009 at 7:44 am

ps jesse you can talk to me on

21. mary on June 28th, 2009 at 6:30 pm

omg…. u people got a lot of promblems!…
    u all do know that jesse won`t see this right? i mean why the hell should he? you all is like omg he is so hot and sexy, his not! he is a little cute and sweet, but that`s it! he is not ugly, he is just like a guy on the street. nothing special.. so pleace people get a life! he won`t see this and u all just wasting your time! by the way. to all the jesse mccartney fans u don`t need to say his hot or sexy he thinks that already!… so enyway get a life! nothing personal

22. pookie on June 29th, 2009 at 3:12 pm

jesse is SO SEXY and he is mine love brandi

23. pookie on June 29th, 2009 at 3:13 pm

24. pookie on June 29th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

25. pookie on June 29th, 2009 at 3:17 pm

26. sarah on August 5th, 2009 at 2:25 pm

you knw zat gay luv n hop u r not as him

27. shelby on September 6th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

jesse mccartney is so hot i could just fcuk him up right now

28. nazie on March 31st, 2010 at 9:37 am

hi jesse…wat do i say am such a big fan of u idk where to begin…wel from what i hav read fro ur profile online…u r an amazin prsn…n very sweet…ur music is lik omg!! so amazin others may say u r hot n sexy am not say u r not u r but what matters is d prsn u r inside…i may not no u in prsn but frm ur songs,movie..etc..u seem lik a down to earth person n very sweet n cute…wen ever i talk abt u my frenz say am crazy cuz am lik so far n u r lik a star n am an ordinary prsn..dey say dreamz cum tru..wel i hope mine cum tru 2 meet u sum day cuz u r simply amazin…lucky is dat girl who has u forever in her life i love u jesse ur biggest fan

~shanaz…frm south america

29. ali on July 1st, 2010 at 10:50 am

Hey all you girls that r hating on Jesse yal r stupid if yal don’t like him keep it to ur selves o ya and Jesse I love ur song beautiful soul and of course I love u

30. ali13 on July 1st, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Hey wut up I ain’t all that upsesed wit him but I do think ur cute my favorite song is its over when me and my boyfriend broke up I played that song over and over again that song helped me a little

31. jenny on September 25th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

why isn’t there hair in his pits???????????????????????????????????