Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2009-08-24 03:45:54

boydspence
Tank Top

Just let me talk, please

Hey guys it's me again.

So it's sun nite n I'm he alone. I'm watching Shelter n I'm very melancholic. I'm here thinking how in the world am I ever gonna meet a guy like in the movie. By that I mean seone I can click with. Not looking for perfection. Just looking for some1 to love I guess. I'm not out to anyone so that makes it very difficult for me to meet anyone. I was raised in the church so don't even let me go there. Every guy in my life is a very close friend n straight, so I think. I'm the only1 in my office so no luck I'll meet any1 there either. Whn I go out, shopping or wht ever, n I see I guy I like I'm scare to look at them in the eye, afraid they'll c how I feel. I've never had a serious relationship. The only1s I've had hav bn w girls but me bn gay they didn't wrk out. To b honest I'm afraid I'll never find some1 if I don't get myself out if this situation. But this is all I have. If I leave I'm scared I'll never c my fam again. I mean it's not the perfect family but I live them. I've never bn on my own n I wudnt kno whr to start or how 2 start. I'm 25 n time is just going so fast it's not lettin me take all of it in. I don't have any gay friends that I van talk to n ask for advise. Though I've always known I'm gay I've lived a "straight" life. Even if it's not real that's all I've got. I don't know any bttr.

I'm sorry if this is not well ritten but I'm on my phone n it's gettin very hot so I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for listening.

Ste: you think i'm queer?
Jamie: it doesn't matter what i think.
-Beautiful Thing (1996)

#2 2009-08-24 19:56:06

Virtue
The Everseeing Eye

Re: Just let me talk, please

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I intend to move to a gayborhood once I'm done with college. It's a silly name but it makes things much easier. Try and learn the hot spots in your city! If you live in a small town, you'll have to endure until you get to move out. The important part is to embrace who you truly are.

My two cents.

#3 2009-08-25 02:21:43

squarebart
Butt Nacked!
Website

I totally agree with Virtue's 2 cents.

There's a reason gay folk congregate in big cities. 

I live in San Francisco and I always say it lets you feel how normal it is to be gay.  You don't have to come here, and believe me there are downsides. But find your kind... we are fam.i.ly!

Start planning to move if that what it takes.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo303/photobartley/00000_sliver_eyes_tiny.jpg

#4 2009-08-25 14:57:08

boydspence
Tank Top

Thanks guys, thank you very much.

Ste: you think i'm queer?
Jamie: it doesn't matter what i think.
-Beautiful Thing (1996)

Board footer