Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2010-10-21 07:55:46

penguin
Long Sleeve Oxford

I'm a newbie! Hello!

i am penguin . I live in the land of alabama . roll tide !   my favorite football team , they always have the hottest ball players
need i say more ? I happen to be  27 born on june 1 . i am like a penguin , got plenty of coverage  to keep me warm although
it does get a little chilly . I am a type to hide behind my fur . I get a lot of flack about it . most of my friends want me to do
the nasty and take it all off . I actually did shave once , what a mistake ! i nearly died from the itch when it began to grow back
and of course it  was awful also , when it poked through my shirts .  I always have to wear a shirt and tie  , i would duck in the back room and strip off and make the guy who told me to it scratch me till it quit itching . well , ok every now and then since smile
i hope i can fit in . please tell me now if shaving or any other type of hair removable will ever be required . I will light a shuck
right now !  as in  gone with the wind   i will never be hairless again !  smile smile

penguin , i might be cold , but i am hot when i'm in here

#2 2010-10-21 09:40:26

square
Administrator
Website

Re: I'm a newbie! Hello!

Welcome to the forum, penguin! You sure have a strange way of using your punctuation marks and spaces!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

#3 2010-10-21 13:37:47

penguin
Long Sleeve Oxford

wow !  after reading my post . i could't agree more . or be more downright ashamed .  what a mess !  In all honesty 1 had no clue  that i did so badly .  my only excuse is ..i guess that i have none . i saw that you wanted no capital letters  . i just went
for it , i truly am a litte mortified .  this is quite an undertaking for me . it seems that it was for you too .  not meaning to be rude , but can i have a do-over ?  i see that i make no sense now .   i am very sorry.......penguin

penguin , i might be cold , but i am hot when i'm in here

#4 2010-10-21 21:05:30

KMac
Butt Nacked!
Website

Hello Penguin. 

Penguins sure are feisty little guys  I like this story : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … ds-newsxml

Welcome and have fun

Mac

-------------------------------------------------------------
From Mac with lurrrvve
-------------------------------------------------------------

#5 2010-10-21 21:19:29

Skyler
Butt Nacked!
Website

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Board footer