Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2011-01-31 17:29:11

bo_s
T-Shirt

Drunk Introduction (this gotta be bad)

Hi y'all, I'm Bo.

I've been watching the site for quite a while now and joined the forum just recently. But I somehow skipped this step, which actually is an important first step. I just got back from a bar right now, so this got to be bad, and I will regret it when I wake up this morning. I hope not.

I don't want to meet Square (the owner of this site). Not because I hate him. Hell, I've never even met him. But it's because we share EXTREMELY similar taste of men. All of his husbands (Sudeikis, Karsinski, Rudd, Hamm and the lovely British Tebbut) ranks high on my list. If we meet, we'll have a cat fight over men, lol.

I am a 24 years old gay man, a goddamn virgin, a bit on the chubby side, an Asian (South East Asian to be exact, with tan and all) but unlike the typical, I am tall. Unfortunately I'm not all that hairy. All my body hair is localised on my legs. I don't have chest hair (man, I wish I have a little of 'em), I don't have facial hair (or face pubes as Square likes to say it, and I would look better with it), nor much of armpit hair (which I think is one of the most sexiest body part of a man). I REALLY WISH I HAVE MORE HAIR ON MY BODY!!!!

My preference is a twofold, between the burly, manly, hairy, bulky, chunky, not necessarily bear type... and the sweet, little, cute and awkward geeks (or in our term: the adorkables). My favourite celebrities are (excluding Square's husbands) Gerard Butler, Kevin McKidd, Daniel Craig, Clive Owen, Colin Firth (yes, I have a thing for Brittish over-40 men), Hugh Jackman, Will Smith, Dennis Quaid, Tom Hardy, Stanislav Ianevski (of Harry Potter 4), Taye Diggs, Justin Bartha, Harrison Ford, etc. Sometimes I like them a little more chubby like Seth Rogen or Zach Galifianakis. Sometimes I also like them smooth like Tobey Maguire or Kellan Lutz. Sometimes I think that a hot Asian guy is hotter than a hot White or Black guy (I don't know if these terms are allowed here) like Ken Watanabe, Chow Yun Fat or Tim Kang. I don't like twinks, except for Michael Cera (don't ask me, he's just hot). I also (somehow) find that Australian celebs (not just men) are drop dead HOT. You see, there are a bunch of burning-like-five-stories-fire-hot people from Oz that are really, really, REALLY hot. Say Hugh Jackman (as I mentioned before), Russel Crowe, Eric Bana, Liam and Chris Hemsworth, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Cate Blanchett... I guess you don't want to hear about the girls (and no, I'm not straight and I don't think I'm a bi). My old (or "all"?) time crush is Bruce Willis, but now my attention has shifted to Sam Worthington. Oh man that guy is like... *dies just from thinking about him*.

Hmm... I'm at loss of words right now. I don't know what else to say. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more to say wink

Last edited by bo_s (2011-01-31 17:35:29)

#2 2011-01-31 19:12:46

KarmaLysing
Butt Nacked!

Re: Drunk Introduction (this gotta be bad)

Pretty articulatified for a drunk guy. big_smile

Welcome!

Eventually, I meet EVERYONE, Luv.

#3 2011-02-01 20:21:51

bo_s
T-Shirt

Re: Drunk Introduction (this gotta be bad)

Thank you.

I'm sober now, and I can see that my grammar was all over the place. At least I didn't publish any unwanted confession big_smile

Board footer