Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2007-10-10 02:10:59

Bobboe
Overcoat
Registered: 2007-10-10
Posts: 4

Zac Efron Pics

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/bobboe1993/zacefron.jpg

Offline

 

#2 2007-10-12 02:27:52

Bobboe
Overcoat
Registered: 2007-10-10
Posts: 4

Re: Zac Efron Pics

can someone post more?

Offline

 

#3 2007-10-12 15:53:57

KarmaLysing
Butt Nacked!
From: Kansas City, MO, USA
Registered: 2007-03-09
Posts: 2753

Re: Zac Efron Pics

Bobboe, try looking around, and try going to squarehippies.com.


Eventually, I meet EVERYONE, Luv.

Offline

 

#4 2007-10-12 16:51:28

Virtue
The Everseeing Eye
Registered: 2007-03-12
Posts: 283

Re: Zac Efron Pics

Offline

 

#5 2007-10-12 18:15:43

LovesIt
Super Duper Member
From: Venice, Italy
Registered: 2007-04-20
Posts: 156

Re: Zac Efron Pics

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Find This Guy Attractive? Can Someone Enlighten Me On His Appeal Or Is It Just A Matter Of Taste?


~don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious~
*and hell yeah I'm the mother f*ckin' princess*

Offline

 

#6 2007-10-12 20:03:43

knoxtndave
Long Sleeve Oxford
Registered: 2007-08-21
Posts: 34

Re: Zac Efron Pics

LovesIt   isn't the appeal to another person all based on your taste?   I agree hes not the hottest guy around but then it depends on what flips your trigger.  I myself like guys with more smooth bodies  and a nice sexy trail   others in here like the furry upper body.   some like them muscular  some like then lean and thin  and by the way I like then lean even toward skinny.    I'm just glad that hippies has this site for us to enjoy   Heres to you hippie.  Thanks

Offline

 

#7 2007-10-12 20:07:28

Virtue
The Everseeing Eye
Registered: 2007-03-12
Posts: 283

Re: Zac Efron Pics

It's all about tastes. In my book, he's cute and I mean plastik-cute. I'd do him for the fame but that's about it. There are others that are better. For me.

Bless squarehippies for running this marvelous website where everyone can find a (twenty?) shoe(s?) that fits their foot.

Offline

 

#8 2007-10-13 01:02:56

jssy104
Tank Top
From: Ohio....
Registered: 2007-08-06
Posts: 191

Re: Zac Efron Pics

Virtue wrote:

Bless squarehippies for running this marvelous website where everyone can find a (twenty?) shoe(s?) that fits their foot.

lol...only twenty? I love that there is a great variety here...even if they aren't all my taste


The Tragedy of Life is Not in the Fact of Death, but in What Dies Inside of You While You Live...Norman Cousins

www.myspace.com/thedarkmanwalkingdude

Offline

 

#9 2007-10-16 15:38:17

LovesIt
Super Duper Member
From: Venice, Italy
Registered: 2007-04-20
Posts: 156

Re: Zac Efron Pics

@knoxtndave : yea i am aware that everyone has different tastes....thats the whole point...i was asking what it was that people found sexy in him - i've asked this question about other guys (or been asked) and when things are pointed out that maybe you didnt notice before, suddenly that person becomes a lot sexier or even just understandably so....plus this is a forum and asking questions makes the threads go longer.


~don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious~
*and hell yeah I'm the mother f*ckin' princess*

Offline

 

#10 2007-10-16 15:43:38

KarmaLysing
Butt Nacked!
From: Kansas City, MO, USA
Registered: 2007-03-09
Posts: 2753

Re: Zac Efron Pics

LovesIt - Zac Effron is an absolutely classic "pretty boy".  He has the body of a greek god, but facially he looks about 12, and that combination appeals to a lot of people.  I, personally, prefer my men adult-looking.  And redheaded... I likes me some copper-tops...


Eventually, I meet EVERYONE, Luv.

Offline

 

#11 2007-10-17 14:59:39

paulismine
Long Sleeve Oxford
From: Brazil
Registered: 2007-07-09
Posts: 38

Re: Zac Efron Pics

LovesIt: I couldnt agree more, I mean he's pretty and all.
Good body, but u can find that anywhere, and i dunno if its just me, But i dnt like my man to be more feminine than me.
But that man has no sex appeal for me what so ever!


Put that in your juice box and suck it smile

Offline

 

#12 2007-10-19 01:47:03

LovesIt
Super Duper Member
From: Venice, Italy
Registered: 2007-04-20
Posts: 156

Re: Zac Efron Pics

Karma - maybe thats it...i agree im not big on the young looks, id take older before id take younger
paulismine - ok phew, i honestly was beginning to think i just had very poor taste because it seems like everyone has it for this boy tongue


~don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious~
*and hell yeah I'm the mother f*ckin' princess*

Offline

 

#13 2007-10-22 14:04:11

Virtue
The Everseeing Eye
Registered: 2007-03-12
Posts: 283

Re: Zac Efron Pics

When too much is too much, pump it? Directly from Perez Hilton...thus the 'pump it'. Too much working out?

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/18196pcn_zac18__oPt.jpg

Offline

 

#14 2007-10-22 14:38:20

paulismine
Long Sleeve Oxford
From: Brazil
Registered: 2007-07-09
Posts: 38

Re: Zac Efron Pics

Has anyone noticed but this guy never seems to sweat or have anything wrong wit him?
His hair is ALWAYS perfect
and his papparazzi fotos are always a bit TOO good

Its fishy i say...


Put that in your juice box and suck it smile

Offline

 

#15 2007-10-22 17:12:48

LovesIt
Super Duper Member
From: Venice, Italy
Registered: 2007-04-20
Posts: 156

Re: Zac Efron Pics

he has chicken legs! i hate when guys ignore their legs and only focus on their upper body.....if you work your legs your upper body will get bigger too!


~don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious~
*and hell yeah I'm the mother f*ckin' princess*

Offline

 

#16 2007-10-23 15:51:22

paulismine
Long Sleeve Oxford
From: Brazil
Registered: 2007-07-09
Posts: 38

Re: Zac Efron Pics

... my word your right!
0.0


Put that in your juice box and suck it smile

Offline

 

#17 2007-10-24 02:35:34

MadEye
Guest

Re: Zac Efron Pics

LovesIt wrote:

he has chicken legs! i hate when guys ignore their legs and only focus on their upper body.....if you work your legs your upper body will get bigger too!

Well more chicken meat for me!

 

#18 2007-10-25 16:53:42

LovesIt
Super Duper Member
From: Venice, Italy
Registered: 2007-04-20
Posts: 156

Re: Zac Efron Pics

@MadEye - HAHAHAHA touche!


~don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious~
*and hell yeah I'm the mother f*ckin' princess*

Offline

 

#19 2007-12-06 19:44:09

jssy104
Tank Top
From: Ohio....
Registered: 2007-08-06
Posts: 191

Re: Zac Efron Pics

I can't believe I am actually posting on this "man" (and i use the term  loosely) but I figured others might enjoy this pic
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z101/tottyland/Bum/ze-2.jpg?t=1196790723


The Tragedy of Life is Not in the Fact of Death, but in What Dies Inside of You While You Live...Norman Cousins

www.myspace.com/thedarkmanwalkingdude

Offline

 

#20 2007-12-07 02:10:45

square
Administrator
Registered: 2007-03-03
Posts: 1497
Website

Re: Zac Efron Pics

90% of me still on that Photoshopped pic of Zac on Celine's Taking Chances cover and 10% thinks he's kinda hot. He looked a bit buff on High School Musical 2 compared to his paparazzi pics. wink


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

Offline

 

#21 2008-04-19 20:07:48

gayboylover
Overcoat
Registered: 2008-04-19
Posts: 6

Re: Zac Efron Pics

ok idk what you people think but this man is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
http://gaysexblog.net/images/zac_efron_1.jpg

http://gaysexblog.net/images/zac_efron_2.jpg

http://gaysexblog.net/images/zac_efron_3.jpg

...they say a pic is worth a thousand words...so 3000 words should clear it up!

Offline

 

#22 2008-04-20 17:57:08

gayboylover
Overcoat
Registered: 2008-04-19
Posts: 6

Re: Zac Efron Pics

here is another
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1162/764858931_c571219590.jpg?v=0

Offline

 

#23 2008-05-15 03:30:58

Cyrus 2.0
Long Sleeve Oxford
Registered: 2007-06-20
Posts: 41

Re: Zac Efron Pics

On the subject of 'The Zac'....Yeah-He's cute....Nicely toned....And alittle too much on the SWEET side of things....Perfect 4 'Corrupting'...lol.

Offline

 

#24 2008-05-15 22:53:17

LouiseSofia
Long Sleeve Oxford
Registered: 2008-05-15
Posts: 12

Re: Zac Efron Pics

This guy will someday come out of the closet.
Oh, the broken hearts when he does.....


The Sane One in the Asylum.

Offline

 

#25 2008-09-27 21:18:34

tigerfreak428
Guest

Re: Zac Efron Pics

Some more spicy hotness of Zac Efron.. Mmm, give me an empty, small closet and him in it and I've got me a good time.. wink

http://thomay.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/zac1.jpg
http://thomay.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/zac2.jpg
http://thomay.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/zacefronmuscles.jpg
http://thomay.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/zacefronmuscles3.jpg
http://thomay.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/zac-vanessa-elle-magazine-02.jpg

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Back to Squarehippies.com