Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2007-04-08 16:10:32

brandon_routh_reggie_bush
Tank Top
Website

How bout some Vin Diesel?

ok i KNOW u know who this sexy hunk of meat is:

http://www.rockwired.com/vin.jpg

hes from: Fast and the Furious, Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick, Triple X

hes so beautiful..and with some of these pix, squarehippies, i was thinkin, cuz i didnt see vin's name in the shirtless pile on the webpage..if u cud u know....add some screen shots of him shirtless?....cuz i know about 100,000,000 women (and maybe men) who wanna see every inch of skin on him possible... =]

u cant TELL me this pic isnt hott..makes u wanna join him huh..
http://www.avgetidis.de/GIF/wallpaper/vin_wallpaper1.jpg

ohhh..lo0k at those muscles.......ide kill to have him in my bed for one day......
http://www.poster.net/chronicles-of-riddick/chronicles-of-riddick-handcuffs-vin-diesel-4900930.jpg

here he is in Pitch Black....i want those eyes..
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/-/Vin-Diesel---Pitch-Black-Photograph-C10102991.jpeg

and one of my favorite photos ever...is this one..
http://web.mit.edu/maes/www/pics/vin.jpg

those were the teasers.....i say squarehippies shud put them on the website =] =] wat do ya think??...

i think ill make him one of my husbands......

Last edited by brandon_routh_reggie_bush (2007-04-08 16:14:29)

tongue :.:Mizz Reggie Bu$h:.: tongue

~(((the other guys got jealous...so i picked one hehe)))~

#2 2007-04-09 09:43:54

Jessi298
T-Shirt

Re: How bout some Vin Diesel?

Hi Hun, does this count as you straying from your original three husbands? smile Yes, I know you've added Vin to your list of men, how did the other three take that? Is your bed big enough for y'all? wink

"If I'm a tease, and you're the one to please, I want more."

#3 2007-04-12 21:40:46

brandon_routh_reggie_bush
Tank Top
Website

LOL!...imagine putting together 5 california king size beds together side by side, and thats how big our bed is big_smile heck yes i got a huge bed..the more the merrier they thot lol..
ohh...they were a little jealous tho cuz hey, if u think about it, hes hotter than most of them wink
but!..this summer me and a friend are going to New Orleans just to go big_smile big_smile big_smile IM SOOOO excited!!!.....im gonna lo0k for reggie the ENTIRE time omg... go here: www.thereggiebushproject.com and the guy on here is so insane for reggie bush its crazy...well im gonna be the female version of him when we go lol lol

see yalls big_smile LUV yaz!!!

tongue :.:Mizz Reggie Bu$h:.: tongue

~(((the other guys got jealous...so i picked one hehe)))~

#4 2008-03-25 20:19:34

Kiloechosierrasierraalpha
Long Sleeve Oxford

I love him. I love Brad, hayden, the rock, Hugh jackman, Christian Bale, Bruce Willis, Mark Wahlberg, Ryan Phillipe, Scott Maslen, Ben Unwin, Gerard Butler, Daniel Craig. But if i had 2 pick one for eternity, it would be Vin Diesel after a long hard thought. I saw him shirtless and the ending involvd a beach scene, and each time i see that scene where they show his meaty feet, i fall to my knees and go WET. Lol.

#5 2008-03-25 20:25:41

Long Sleeve Oxford

I love him. I love Brad, hayden, the rock, Hugh jackman, Christian Bale, Bruce Willis, Mark Wahlberg, Ryan Phillipe, Scott Maslen, Ben Unwin, Gerard Butler, Daniel Craig. But if i had 2 pick one for eternity, it would be Vin Diesel after a long hard thought. I saw him shirtless and the ending involvd a beach scene, and each time i see that scene where they show his meaty feet, i fall to my knees and go WET. I have a pic of vins cock & it looks very BIG in width as well, its definitely something i would like to my lips wrapped firmly around. Im sure ur all thinking the same. Vin has a thing for visiting strip joints-TRUE.

#6 2008-03-25 20:54:33

Long Sleeve Oxford

Speakin on forums helps release ur deepest thoughts about what u want to do to these men, or what u want them to do to you. But in Vin's case, I WILL be the domineering one in the bedroom. Pinned down naked on the bed, handcuffed to each bedpost... I'll leave the rest to your vivid imaginations.

#7 2008-03-25 21:01:59

Long Sleeve Oxford

Speakin on forums helps release ur deepest thoughts about what u want to do to these men, or what u want them to do to you. But in Vin's case, I WILL be the domineering one in the bedroom. Pinned down naked on the bed, handcuffed to each bedpost... I'll leave the rest to your vivid imaginations.

#8 2008-03-25 21:05:05

KarmaLysing
Butt Nacked!

You can stop double-posting any time, now, Chief.

Eventually, I meet EVERYONE, Luv.

#9 2008-03-26 03:08:14

Djb
Overcoat

Kiloechosierrasierraalpha plz email me his u kno wat

#10 2008-03-27 17:24:06

Long Sleeve Oxford

I will try to email u as soon as tomorrow but i need ur email address for that. Or i can send u today by mobile picture messenging, but il need ur numba 4 that. Which one mate?

#11 2008-03-27 18:13:01

Djb
Overcoat

Ma email is Djbootleg35@aol.com

Board footer