Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2009-09-21 17:51:43

jessyss
Long Sleeve Oxford

Long Time no Drool

Hello all in the world of SquareHippies....it's been well over 20 months since my last look at the site and the forum.  I used to post under jssy104 (with lots of pretty atheletes and such)  Been out of the country and away from the internet for awhile and I am glad to be back.....very pleased to see my favorite man meat site is still up and active...it is a site for sore eyes after so long away it....for new members my name is Jessica, the ss in my screen name is not nazi related it's my last two intials, and i am female very much straight and very lusty after athletes and men with real bodies that come from work and play not a gym...hope to get some new sports pics up for you all (I see that Square is slacking in that area...again....sigh...j/k)

Ciao--Jess

#2 2009-09-21 17:55:32

jessyss
Long Sleeve Oxford

Re: Long Time no Drool

One more thing...whomever the moderator is now...can you remove the jssy104 profile since i can't access that email or acct on here any more?  If you need me to email you specific with that just let me know....thx

#3 2009-09-21 19:23:27

square
Administrator
Website

Hi jessy, welcome back! You know what, I can actually change your email so you can access your account using your old handle if you want to but if you want to stay with the new one then it's fine. smile

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

#4 2009-09-21 19:36:34

jessyss
Long Sleeve Oxford

I can stick with the new one...nbd...oh btb....again i have found your website to be a nice distraction from the stress of work...now i just have to learn how to balence square time with paperwork time...so i don't fall behind

Board footer