Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2009-10-25 20:50:07

Man Chester
T-Shirt

Hi fellow bare-chest fans!

I love this site!  What a great concept!  And I love the expansive range of what people find as hot (i.e., from hairy to smooth, chunky to muscular, younger to middle-age, model-hot to adorkable, etc.). I'm really glad to be part of a community of likeminded individuals who are fans of the shirtless male torso.

I've often kidded with my friends that there ought to be a law that forbids the wearing of shirts by hunky men.  Men would have to flaunt their bare chests before a local committee that would determine whether or not they would be forbidden from wearing any upper body covering.  As part of my patriotic and civic duty, I would gladly volunteer to permanently serve on such a committee. Judging from the postings on this site, all of you have the keen eye necessary to serve -- nay, chair -- this vital committee, which would help beautify every municipality.  Ah, Utopia!

Man Chester smile

#2 2009-10-26 03:20:15

square
Administrator
Website

Re: Hi fellow bare-chest fans!

OMG love love love your handle. Why didn't I think of that before? Anyways, welcome to the forums and let's continue to celebrate the variety of hot men around us together! smile

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

Board footer