Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2010-03-08 09:07:57

Ms Juju
Overcoat

Hey all

Omg do I love this website. Long time lurker; finally feel compelled to join the forum... I think it was the young Alec Baldwin photos.  LOVE HAIRY MEN. Square, this is the best web site for all my hairy men! Don't hate me because I'm a straight girl. I adore/admire/lust the hirsute male.  This is my guilty pleasure. Alec Baldwin is perfection. Also love hairy blonds, specifically Viggo. And for some reason I am completely head over heels delirious for Christian Bale, even though he's not so hairy.  And so many more. Much love to all! Thanks so much for the best web site ever!

#2 2010-03-08 11:52:01

square
Administrator
Website

Re: Hey all

Welcome to the forums Ms Juju. I said this time and time again, it is OKAY to be a straight girl in here. Everyone seems to have this misconception that I made the site for only my team. Anyways, thanks again for enjoying the hairy men and have fun! smile

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

#3 2010-03-15 23:47:16

GMaster
Long Sleeve Oxford

Re: Hey all

Hey Ms. Juju, Welcome and glad to see you participating.  I also feel women should be welcome here.  After all, it's not your fault you don't have a penis, not everyone can have a penis...... but wouldn't it be a wonderful place if they did???  Just kidding (sort of LOL)

Board footer