Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.
  • Index
  •  » Television
  •  » Curious question older show You Can't Do That On TV

#1 2007-09-05 23:30:47

knoxtndave
Long Sleeve Oxford

Curious question older show You Can't Do That On TV

OK   this show was on Nickeloden like 10 years ago.  I ran across something about it on the web recently.
This was a show produced in Canada and I never thought about it much back then   when I was much younger LOL
but looking at it from today  there seems to be something in the content of the skits they did that really makes me thing the producers of that show were really pushing the edge of what they were doing with the guys at the ages the actors where.    Just curious on any one that remembers the show and does it seem at a different perspective in life that there was something  just not really right about a lot of it.

#2 2007-09-06 14:40:38

KarmaLysing
Butt Nacked!

Re: Curious question older show You Can't Do That On TV

I used to love that show.  I was an older teen at the time, and frankly, the 15-25 age range is the demographic at whom they were aiming, so yes, a lot of it was a little racy for younger kids, but bear in mind that the U.S. is the most uptight, puritanical country in the Western world when it comes to anything even remotely resembling sex, and the show WAS produced in Canada, where public discussion of "taboo" topics is a lot less of a hot-button issue.

Eventually, I meet EVERYONE, Luv.

#3 2007-09-06 15:52:31

LovesIt
Super Duper Member

haha heck yes! canadians have dirty senses of humour

~don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious~
*and hell yeah I'm the mother f*ckin' princess*

#4 2007-09-06 20:52:39

knoxtndave
Long Sleeve Oxford

COOL  I LIKE the show too.  When I first ran across it I was a bit amazed at some of the skits.  The dungeon scenes were quite pushing the edge of S&M with teen guys.  I have also been a chicken hawk so I guess I have to admit I did enjoy the show.  Back then I wasn't as out to myself  and looking at it know  they really played it to the edge.  But I'm glad to know some of you others enjoyed it as much.   I ran across a clip on You Tube where it was called you can wear white on TV and the older guy that played the TV producer and many other parts keep have this 13-14 yo boy keep taking off his clothes until he got down to just his whitie tightie briefs.  They the guy tugs at them and says  no its white take if off  while the boy runs off.  Quite wild

#5 2007-09-27 18:02:21

MadEye

knoxtndave wrote:

COOL  I LIKE the show too.  When I first ran across it I was a bit amazed at some of the skits.  The dungeon scenes were quite pushing the edge of S&M with teen guys.  I have also been a chicken hawk so I guess I have to admit I did enjoy the show.  Back then I wasn't as out to myself  and looking at it know  they really played it to the edge.  But I'm glad to know some of you others enjoyed it as much.   I ran across a clip on You Tube where it was called you can wear white on TV and the older guy that played the TV producer and many other parts keep have this 13-14 yo boy keep taking off his clothes until he got down to just his whitie tightie briefs.  They the guy tugs at them and says  no its white take if off  while the boy runs off.  Quite wild

Yeah I loved the Dungeion scenes! 

The only sad part was I lived near the Capital and not West Virginia where the show was on! 

I used to live for that and the scenes in which the cute brunette kid was stripped and in a barrel NUDE

Plus I hate america yeah americans are so UPTIGHT

#6 2007-09-27 22:58:59

knoxtndave
Long Sleeve Oxford

There was some cutie guys on there for sure.  I think they really bordered on the line on what they were doing because of their ages  but then thats kinda what made it so interesting.  I was like are they really make a TV show like this with guys at the ages they were.  They never made it in anyway sexual  but some of the skits they did really came close to that edge.  The dungeon scenes in particular.    Guess always being a chicken hawk  made it fun to watch but then it was 10-15 years ago  when I was much younger.   You can find some of the clips on youtube

#7 2007-10-02 01:33:50

MadEye

Yeah but youtube doesnt allow you to store them on your computer

#8 2007-10-02 02:25:41

Psiwire
Shirtless!
Website

You can download/save YouTube videos. Just search for the method using Google.

I'm gonna go hit the juice bar. You probably wouldn't like it. It's not about living out childhood abuse through degrading sexual encounters. It's more about juice.

#9 2007-10-02 19:19:55

MadEye

Psiwire wrote:

You can download/save YouTube videos. Just search for the method using Google.

How do yo do this again?

http://1024k.de/bookmarklets/video-bookmarklets.html

#10 2007-10-02 23:31:52

knoxtndave
Long Sleeve Oxford

If anyone finds any decent quality clips of those cuties with their shirts off  let us know where you found them.  I did find where you could buy the whole series on DVD but they said it was mastered from quality VHS   which means its going to be somewhat fuzzy.   If anyone has purchased that set  let us know how you felt about it  is it worth getting
here is the link if you want to check it out  http://www.nickclassics.com/store/produ … ctid=21802

• Index
  •  » Television
  •  » Curious question older show You Can't Do That On TV

Board footer