Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2007-03-05 12:25:56

Jessi298
T-Shirt

I just looooooove this

OK, don't know who took the pic or the model's name, but it's a sentimental favorite of mine.  The only way this pic can be better was if the guy was Tom Welling or a certain someone.  But as it is, I mean, it's ART people, plain and simple.
If anyone knows the photographer or anything else, could let me know please? Maybe I can geta print that way.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/Jessi298/Unknown1-LOVEIT.jpg

"If I'm a tease, and you're the one to please, I want more."

#2 2007-03-07 03:12:20

brandon_routh_reggie_bush
Tank Top
Website

Re: I just looooooove this

OH......MY......GOD..........................................................................................................................
that is by far.......the sexiest pic.........ive ever seen..............of a man.................i cant close my mouth and u think im jokin...
can....can i just fuck him right now?......he wont ever use his hand again......wow....ok yea this pic has me goin.....
where did u get this?!! i want more pix!!!!!

tongue :.:Mizz Reggie Bu$h:.: tongue

~(((the other guys got jealous...so i picked one hehe)))~

#3 2007-03-11 12:28:30

Jessi298
T-Shirt

Hiya Angel, I'm glad you like the pic...I'm happy you can see it! smile It seemed like you couldn't see the Channing Tatum pics I put up.  I agree with you, it's such a fuckable pic innit? tongue  Since I'm into photography and found this while looking at Fred Goudon's photos, I'd love it if I could have a giant print on my wall at home... Probably not a good idea though, as I'd then rarely leave the house...there'd be this drool spot in front the pic! big_smile

"If I'm a tease, and you're the one to please, I want more."

#4 2007-03-12 09:29:08

square
Administrator
Website

Oh my... Need. To. Change. Pants.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

Board footer