Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2010-10-19 16:41:34

UKWill
T-Shirt

Hi, my name's Will, and I'm a fuzzaholic.

Hi, my name's Will, and I'm a fuzzaholic.

Hi Will.

I know there's a real social stigma about not shaving, but I'm a man, not a thirteen-year-old girl.

We understand, Will.

I mean, I was at the gym the other day, minding my own business, getting undressed for the showers, and I heard a younger lad a few feet away whisper to his mate, "Jesus, he needs a flea collar."

I'm hairy, but I'm not that hairy. Yes, I have some hair on my back, hair all over my chest, my legs are pretty hairy, but you can still see skin underneath. I used to be rather hairless, but I was also fat, so when I lost a lot of weight and started hitting the gym, the hair started growing all over the place. I liked it -- for once in my life, I looked like a real man, not a big chubby prepubescent boy.

But now I feel like an outcast. I'm in the gym locker room, and I'm usually the only one with pubes. Other blokes stare at me like I'm a freak. I hear the comments murmured behind my back. . ."wax that," "shave already," "does he go to the vet when he gets sick?"

We understand, Will.  We really do.

I don't want to shave, damn it. I don't want to wax. I'm a man, damn it. A man! Men don't shave and pluck and tweeze and wax. I'm not a goddam chair to be refinished! I don't want a damn makeover! I will not waste time and money depilating just because it's some trend de jour. I like my pelt!

You tell 'em, Will.  Amen, brother.

Anyway, I'm glad I found my way here. I'm in my early forties, a transplanted Brit living mostly in the US. I'm a "straight acting" gay man who is partnered to another "straight acting" gay man who also refuses to shave (although he's naturally rather hairless, the poor sod). I'm not into Lady Gaga or Madonna or Glee or opera or Broadway musicals. I fix my own plumbing, can service my car, know how to wield a hammer and most tools, never call another man "girlfriend," you get the picture. I'm not into any "scene" -- I'm just a regular guy who happens to like looking at male eye candy.

#2 2010-10-19 23:23:40

Virtue
The Everseeing Eye

Re: Hi, my name's Will, and I'm a fuzzaholic.

After reading what you wrote, I can assure you that you will get along with most of the people here.

Welcome! I am Virtue, moderator around these part and one of the few who loves his men smooth or with a fine fuzz xD

#3 2010-10-19 23:30:56

Skyler
Butt Nacked!
Website

Will, I like you already. Welcome to the site! However, all new comers have to...uh...um...supply a...picture of themselves...yeah, that's always been a thing, I didn't just make that up.

#4 2010-10-20 01:43:42

KarmaLysing
Butt Nacked!

YES HE DID!!!! YES HE DID!!! YES HE DID!!!! (neener neener neener).

HOWEVER... If you WANTED to... Aheh...

Eventually, I meet EVERYONE, Luv.

#5 2010-10-20 02:38:26

joetimber
Butt Nacked!
Website

hahahahaahahahahaha
nice introduction, will. welcome!

[j]

#6 2010-10-20 06:16:10

Billy
T-Shirt

This is the best intro ever.

#7 2010-10-20 08:56:44

square
Administrator
Website

Welcome to the forum FuzzyWill! I have to agree with Billy, that was one of the best introductions EVER! I'm sure everyone will enjoy having you in the forum and I'm pretty sure you'll have a blast here! About the picture... uhm, it is, uhm a requirement to post your picture here if you're hairy? Uhm, yes that's it. Requirement. Teehee.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

#8 2010-10-20 14:42:20

hairySam
Long Sleeve Oxford

alright , i am downright and i do mean damn downright  scared and just plain terrified . I really am one of those guy who never
takes off his shirt for just about any damn body . I truly mean that I do not i don't . i am single , live alone , and i still run around
in boxers and a t-shirt when i am home . i have never had a full time partner  , even then its an in and out type of thing i sleep
with a shirt . i am a true queer in every sense of the word . i do happen to be hairy . but i work out at home . and yes i wear shorts  , and a t shirt . i am now totally freaked out , i have often enjoyed and admire the pictures of all of the guys who post . now i feel like a peeping sam

#9 2010-10-20 14:51:42

KarmaLysing
Butt Nacked!

Don't be scared... Calm down... We long-timers sometimes forget our unique brand of banter can be a little off-putting. (putting on soothing musack).

Some of us have posted real pics of ourselves because we felt like it, but it's not actually a requirement. smile

I have posted a real pic of myself at times because there has been some confusion over my gender (I'm a straight woman), and our good friend Joe in Brazil has posted a real pic of himself because he's too damned adorable to be kept from the world, but if you don't want to, you really don't have to.

GROUP HUG!!!!

Eventually, I meet EVERYONE, Luv.

#10 2010-10-20 20:15:04

DoverDavid
Shirtless!

Greetings Will, oh where to start.  Welcome, that's a good place.  As for you my hairy friend, have you thought of joining another gym, one with real men in it?  When you said how some have no pubes, it seems to cater to the younger over the older, just a thought.  I will admit to having an issue with those who wax, or shave, I like hairy, to me hairy is masculine, not to say that naturally smooth men are not masculine, it's just my take on the subject.

We all are who we are, born that way and I would say it is safe to say that we all wish we could change something about ourselves, but you have to like/love who you are and be proud of what you were given.  Just as there are some who wish you would shave or wax, those might be wishing they were more like you, but then again there are many who like a hairy man, so try to think of those guys.  I once sent a picture of myself to Squarebart because he was nice enough to engage me in conversation dealing with my tramautic brain injury, so he knows that I look like. smile

Again Will, welcome and if you ever feel bad about your being hairy, your welcome to chat with me if needed.

#11 2010-10-20 21:19:57

hairySam
Long Sleeve Oxford

ok , and thanks ..maybe i have a huge case of chest envy .  to be completely honest I graduated from a boarding school ....where my nickname was esau  ............. I have always been a little too sensitive  . i still have a great fear of  the
women who gave me a whipping for taking off my shirt  and causing a commotion  . There was no mercy at night  in the dorms
for me . Maybe it was a hair raising experience  ?   sadsad  smilesmile

#12 2010-10-21 20:24:20

UKWill
T-Shirt

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

square wrote:

it is, uhm a requirement to post your picture here if you're hairy? Uhm, yes that's it. Requirement. Teehee.

Am I supposed to do that before I report at midnight outside the dining hall with my flashlight and pillowcase for the snipe hunt?

(That's me in the avatar.)

#13 2010-10-21 20:28:26

UKWill
T-Shirt

DoverDavid wrote:

have you thought of joining another gym, one with real men in it?

There are definitely some real men there, where I met my boyfriend, the love of my life. Hence, the place has great sentimental value. Although the male population is about 95 percent tweezed twink, some 5 percent is ursine musclebeast bullstud. The latter population makes it all very worthwhile.

#14 2010-10-21 20:38:14

Skyler
Butt Nacked!
Website

UKWill wrote:

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

square wrote:

it is, uhm a requirement to post your picture here if you're hairy? Uhm, yes that's it. Requirement. Teehee.

Am I supposed to do that before I report at midnight outside the dining hall with my flashlight and pillowcase for the snipe hunt?

(That's me in the avatar.)

Holy Hell! That's you?! I think...we might need...two pictures at least, we got the numbers wrong before...new forum members need to put up at least TWO pictures...or more if they like! XD

#15 2010-10-21 20:42:30

KMac
Butt Nacked!
Website

Hey Will,

I'm shocked to hear about your experiences...   
I'm glad you have come to the right place now.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Have fun

Mac

-------------------------------------------------------------
From Mac with lurrrvve
-------------------------------------------------------------

#16 2010-10-22 02:52:04

UKWill
T-Shirt

Skyler wrote:

I think...we might need...two pictures at least, we got the numbers wrong before...new forum members need to put up at least TWO pictures...or more if they like! XD

I tried to send you something by private message and thereby discovered this board apparently has no way to send private messages.

#17 2010-10-22 12:50:44

DoverDavid
Shirtless!

I wouldn't mind knowing what half of you look like, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

#18 2011-03-19 07:20:12

armpitluver
Long Sleeve Oxford

i was going to ask once i saw your default pic who that was, but now that i know that's a picture of you...i'm SO jealous of your partner!  what a hot pic!  WOOF!  welcome to the forums, UKWill!  i hope you enjoy your time here hopefully, you can counsel the other "fuzzaholics" on this site as well to be proud of our love of gorgeous hairy men!

#19 2011-05-02 18:01:53

Gerspanic
Overcoat

It might be a little rude to request, but I certainly would really like to see a larger picture of Will.  Your avatar is beautiful, but too small to get a good look at.

Board footer