Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2013-04-20 05:16:31

zeeluc80
Overcoat

Introduce me

My Greetings ! My name is Luc , I come from the small place called Paris France !  I am now living in the United States . I am in Possession of dual Citizenship . My mother is  from the United States . My Father is from France . I love to see Hairy men !!!  I would have a very hard time saying who might be my favorite Hairy Man . Chris Evans is quite nice . Ben Cohen C'est Magnifique . But to me , All hairiness is Hotness . I so enjoy your Comments . I hope to be able to make some friends . And supply some pleasing photos as well . Thanks to All !

PeanutButterPie

#2 2013-04-20 15:25:19

wpb30635
Butt Nacked!

Re: Introduce me

Welcome
Lately it has been a bit quiet here.  Some new blood might just get it rolling again.

What is the point of being an adult, if you can't be childish sometimes
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

#3 2013-06-06 05:39:37

zeeluc80
Overcoat

Oh Forgive !!!!   I have been so long to be here again .  I mangled my foot .  Sadly while riding my motorbike .I was in a rehab center . I was there too long perhaps on purpose ?  The nurse who cared for me was quite nice . He always wore a shirt to reveal just enough of his hairiness . I  must admit that I possessed great fear at the time he took my temperature . I know I felt much warmth at his helping me to walk again. I am afraid that some might say that I am to be sent to hell . As long as it is paved with furriness as the road to heaven  .

PeanutButterPie

#4 2013-06-06 09:26:20

BorisC
Tank Top

Bienvenue sur le forum du hippie carré. Je suis de Montréal, Québec, Canada.

#5 2013-06-12 01:12:12

zeeluc80
Overcoat

Merci '    I make an attempt at the accent here in the South  . It brings me much laughter !   I am told that my accent is so funny . I find humor in the manner of speaking here . Which is the reason of which I chose Peanut Butter Pie   It comes out in pronunciation here as Peynut Buuter  Pai  . I love to cook ( and eat ) and this is quite good actually . I am told that I say things as Ah luv eet . Not True !

PeanutButterPie

#6 2013-12-05 21:43:25

jeep_driver
Long Sleeve Oxford

i know this is overdue but WELCOME to the forums. happy thanksgiving, hannukah, merry christmas and i hope you are all better by 2014. when can we try some of your peanut butter pie? whose accent is the funnier one i wonder....they are both sexy as long as there is furriness attached. your story about the nurse got my imagination piqued (sp). i think you should start writing some romance fiction stories!
scott in northern CALI
aka jeep/wrangler man
ps have you heard about the "death rattle" experienced by many of us that drive jeeps on the freeway? at 70mph when i tap the brakes the whole chassis begins to
seize, shake, rattle and hum (not in a good way, i assure you). immediately you want to slow down and pull over but that is hardly ever possible the way peo!ple drive
nowadays. after the local KGO news has done several reports on it and some local congressmembers have asked Chrysler to issue a recall, the automobile company
says there is NO DANGER. not much, just a wee small chance of suffering a heart attach while doing 60 mph!

show me your treasure trail and you have a personal masseur for LIFE

Board footer