Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.
  • Index
  •  » Sports
  •  » Charlie White (Olympic Ice Dancer): the search for chest hair!

#1 2014-02-11 20:27:14

Chadley
Long Sleeve Oxford

Charlie White (Olympic Ice Dancer): the search for chest hair!

Hey all!  I, like any other red-blooded American, think Charlie White, one of the male ice dancers for the US Olmypic team at Sochi, is freakin' adorable.  There are scant shirtless pictures of him online, and they are all sinfully depilated.  However, a couple nights ago, there was a shot of Charlie getting ready for his free skate with his partner where he only had on his low-cut purple undershirt, and his chest hair was, finally, gloriously on display!  It would have been Sunday night, right before a commercial break.   Has anyone DVRed it, who would be willing to screencap it?  The forum, and the planet in general, would be greatly in your debt.  smile

And if anyone can find shirtless pictures of the other dancer, Simon Shnapir...wow.  That's a tall drink of handsome right there.

#2 2014-02-18 22:18:49

QCNiceGuy
Butt Nacked!

Re: Charlie White (Olympic Ice Dancer): the search for chest hair!

Saw a quick glimpse last night. I want more!

#3 2014-02-18 23:13:30

Chadley
Long Sleeve Oxford

Re: Charlie White (Olympic Ice Dancer): the search for chest hair!

Right?  I'm telling you...it was that quick cut before commercial the night of February 9.  Someone help!  smile

• Index
  •  » Sports
  •  » Charlie White (Olympic Ice Dancer): the search for chest hair!

Board footer