Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2007-03-05 20:30:53

wildog
Overcoat

Thank you!

first off squarehippies, thank you for your site, and now this forum...very cool! so anyway, are there any shirtless photos of paul dano floating around (other than those in "L.I.E.S.")? he's not exactly goodlooking, nor does he even have a hot body for that matter, but he definitely does exude alot of sensuality! i mean, if you saw "little miss sunshine" in addition to an interesting portrayal, it was obvious he has some succulent nipples going on, under his shirt! ;-) also, any pics of tiger woods? he obviously has a very hot body, and seemingly perfect pecs, and i would love to see his bare chest! thanks!T

#2 2007-03-06 06:43:56

brandon_routh_reggie_bush
Tank Top
Website

Re: Thank you!

lol....well what a nice introduction about urself there wildog! tongue  wats ur name, (age if ya want), where ya from??, are ya boy or girl??
i agree, tiger wo0ds is kinda hott hee hee. ive never really payed attention to his pecks tho........ill have to lo0k at that...
by the way....welcome to Square Hippies!! big_smile im Angel..Female (PROUD lol) nd im in TX..i happen to like a many of men out there, even tho i cant touch them...its still very nice to dream heh heh. but theres only one rule with me: my men belong to me mmkay? brandon routh, reggie bush, and steven strait are all mine. i had DIBS a lo0o0o0ong time ago wink  so u can have tiger while i start eating these 3 hee hee
have a great time here on the sexy shirtless men site! big_smile

tongue :.:Mizz Reggie Bu$h:.: tongue

~(((the other guys got jealous...so i picked one hehe)))~

#3 2007-03-06 18:35:21

wildog
Overcoat

hi angel, thanks for the response. yeah...i'm a guy, and i live in los angeles. wildog is my softball nick given to me by my teammates. anyway, definitely check out tiger's pecs...they're very nice! personally, i don't think he's that hot (especially when he takes his hat off! lol!). but he has a very nice body, and i'd sure like to see him take his shirt off some time!

#4 2007-03-07 03:06:03

brandon_routh_reggie_bush
Tank Top
Website

lol........well that sounds great wildog. im not a big fan of softball tho...i love fo0tball more than  n e other chic you'll ever meet. yeaaa big_smile
and it must be nice to live in L.A. ive been wantin to love there since i was little...

tongue :.:Mizz Reggie Bu$h:.: tongue

~(((the other guys got jealous...so i picked one hehe)))~

#5 2007-03-20 08:03:04

square
Administrator
Website

Hi wildog, sorry for late response and welcome to the forums! I just saw Little Miss Sunshine and Paul Dano is an absolute cutey (well beside my guilty pleasure Steve Carell, but that's a different story)! Loved when he broke his silent vow by screaming fcuk at the field! That teenage rage must be caused by pretty strong testosterone levels. Imagine what those can do in bed. Teehee...

Anyways I'll keep an I on his shirtless appearance after this. Cheers!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

Board footer