Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2008-10-26 01:39:50

a little edgy
T-Shirt

Patrick Wilson in Passengers

Another month, another Patrick Wilson movie opens in theaters. Alas, Passengers is nowhere near as high-profile as Lakeview Terrace. It's on a limited number of screens and may be destined for a rapid transition to DVD. Passengers is sort of a thriller, although frankly it's not very thrilling. It's not a bad movie, but it's extremely derivative of several earlier (and better) movies that I can't name here without being a spoiler.

On the other hand, it's impossible to dislike a movie with PW in so many scenes, especially when he plays a sympathetic guy-next-door type (if only my neighbors looked like that!). Unfortunately, there is much less skin than in LT, but there are lots of tight closeups on his handsome face, and a few brief shirtless shots just to keep you hoping for more. He also has a rather tame - the rating is PG-13, dammit - sex scene with co-star Anne Hathaway, who is also gorgeous. If they were a real-life couple, you'd have to avert your eyes to avoid scorching your retinas with their collective beauty.

Anyway, if Passengers is playing near you, and you like PW, go see it.

#2 2008-10-27 01:01:35

square
Administrator
Website

Re: Patrick Wilson in Passengers

This writeup is so awesome I'm posting it on the main site! BTW Did you get the email I've sent you?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

#3 2008-10-28 01:32:26

a little edgy
T-Shirt

I just saw the e-mail. Sorry for the delay. I'm not very diligent about check e-mails. Thanks for moving this post to the main page and, best of all, adding the pictures.

#4 2008-10-28 02:27:09

Virtue
The Everseeing Eye

Congratulations on making it on the site! And for reminding me to change my adress on my profile; I've been using my old for god knows how long.

Thumbs up ^^

Board footer