Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2009-03-31 04:54:39

ChristopherPlummer_is_HOT
Overcoat

New member with a question.

I just joined this site a few days ago and am curious about something.

I'm not meaning to step on anyone's toes or offend anybody; I am just curious. 

It seems that this site has a lot of gay male members, so is that what this forum is mostly for?  I am a straight female and am wondering if I'm the only one.  No big deal one way or the other; I am simply curious.

Thanks, and keep up the droolfest!  smile

If you've never seen Christopher Plummer SHIRTLESS (see movies Battle of Britain, Return of the Pink Panther, Triple Cross, and Royal Hunt of the Sun), you have missed out on something in life!  smile

#2 2009-03-31 05:48:24

square
Administrator
Website

Re: New member with a question.

Hi CPIH (ChristopherPlummer_is_HOT), when I created this website about 3 years ago, my goal is to share my taste in men (from mainstream and peculiar ones) to EVERYONE on the net; regardless of male or female. So to answer your question, Squarehippies.com is for everyone who enjoys looking at hot men.

And welcome to the forums!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

#3 2009-03-31 06:24:42

Overcoat

Thanks, SH! 

I know some of my fellow Christopher Plummer fans (all straight females as far as I know) from some of The Sound Of Music sites have at least looked at this forum and at least one has joined.  We get pretty silly about Christopher Plummer, especially when he's shirtless!  smile

If you've never seen Christopher Plummer SHIRTLESS (see movies Battle of Britain, Return of the Pink Panther, Triple Cross, and Royal Hunt of the Sun), you have missed out on something in life!  smile

#4 2009-04-01 13:19:34

Overcoat

Indeed, what a site!  Thanks for responding!  smile

#5 2009-04-02 15:28:17

shrubstex
Overcoat

just saw this today 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjXq1gs6 … r_embedded   

His name is IGNACIO CORLETTO and I searched and you did not have him.

which then lead me to   

http://argentinemen.blogspot.com/

Ooh La LA.

Board footer